3M 9205+ N95 Particulate Respirator Instruction
3M 9205+ N95 Mask Specification
- REDUCED EYEWEAR FOGGING: Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- COMFORTABLE: Braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Soft inner materials offer comfort for wearer
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- This respirator contains no componentsmade from natural rubber latex
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium,lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting (unless physically separated from the blasting)
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X
Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10)per US OSHA and Canada CSA
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
Store in temperatures between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C) and not exceeding 80%RH
Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134, including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standard Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Special or critical User’s Instruction and/or specific use limitations apply.