3M 8210VCN Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-6256|
|Weight Unit||0.35 oz|
|Size Inner||4.9 x 4.2 x 1.9 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
3M 8210Vcn is manufactured by 3M China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-6256.
3M 8210VCN N95 Filtering Facepiece Instructions
- 3M Cool Flow Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Cushioning nose foam inside reduce the impression during long-time use.
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Two strap design with stapled dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
This respirator helps reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use,
the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the
Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions before use.
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- LA 06-31-201001
Cautions and Limitations
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4, 4’ -methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
3M 8210VCN N95 Gallery