3M 8210CN Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-5407|
|Weight Unit||0.35 oz|
|Size Inner||4.9 x 4.2 x 1.9 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
3M 8210cn is manufactured by 3M China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-5407.
3M 8210cn Disposable N95 Mask Instruction
- Emergency Use Authorization for Healthcare Professionals
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance.
- The two-strap design keeps sure a secure seal.
- Cushioning nose foam inside reduces the impression during long-time use.
This respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (e.g. mold, Bacillus anthraces, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) But cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
Misuse may cause sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions before use.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
- Please do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants. They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in its use and limitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.